1/2 BE are very excited to be going to Como House tomorrow. A few things we need to remember:
- Wear old fashioned clothes (Make sure they are comfortable and warm as we will be outside and running around)
- Bring a plastic bag with your name and class written on it.
- Inside your plastic bag, have your play lunch, lunch and a drink bottle.
- There are no lunch orders tomorrow.
- Do not come late as we will be getting on the bus at 8:50.
I am sure we will have a fantastic day!
This week 1/2 BE are reading The Ugly Duckling. Here is a video of the story:
What is your favourite part of the story?
Today was the last day of Book Week and the whole school dressed up as something to look with light. 1/2 BE dressed up as traffic lights. Here we are:
As part of Inquiry unit 1/2 BE have been looking at our family history. Today we started to make our family tree. To make our family tree we need to know:
1. Our name
2. Brother’s and sister’s names
3. Mum and Dad’s name
4. Our Grandparent’s name
If you don’t know, try and ask your Mum and Dad tonight.
Today 1/2 BE started to learn about how to use talking marks. Here is a video about how to use them:
Today we watched more videos to learn about homophones. We were learing about the difference between:
There, Their and They’re
To, Too and Two
Your and You’re
Can you use any of these words in a sentence?
This week 1/2 BE are reading The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse. We are learning about narratives. Here is a video of the story:
What was your favourite part of the story?
Today 1/2 BE started learning about homophones. Here are the videos we watched:
What are some homophones you know?